WINDOWS 10 HOME
Microsoft Windows 10 is an operating system for a wide range of devices: PCs, servers, TVs, tablets, and smartphones.
The familiar Windows interface in the new version has even more functionality:
- The Start menu has returned to its rightful place and now contains not only a list of the latest running programs, but also icons-tiles of universal applications, as well as an updated search function.
- Windows 10 supports 2 types of interfaces — normal and touch, using the Continuum function, the user can conveniently and quickly switch between them.
- The new OS from Microsoft supports 4K and 8K screens.
- Now all applications on the PC run in windows. As in Windows 7, windows can be minimized, resized, and closed.
- The Task View function allows the user to view the windows of all running applications on the screen with the ability to quickly change the active window.
- Using the Cortana voice assistant in Windows 10, you can easily search for information on the Internet, open files and applications, send messages, and so on.
- In the tablet and smartphone versions, the Snap feature has been improved — up to 4 apps can now be opened simultaneously on the screen.
- In Windows 10, you can place application windows or groups of applications for different workflows on virtual desktops. For more efficient work, you can display all desktops on the screen or switch between them.
Stay productive with , which combines the best features from Windows 7 and Windows 8.1to please both touch and mouse users
Quickly access your apps, settings and files in a few keystrokes, clicks or taps with the return of the Start Menu, which has been enhanced with sizeable tiles and new capabilities
Harness the power of the Task View button on the taskbar to quickly switch among your running apps
Get ready for an all-new Windows experience with Microsoft Windows 10. This new operating system combines the best features of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 to appeal to and please both touch and mouse users. Kick back and quickly access your favorite apps, settings, files and more in a few keystrokes, clicks or taps, as the Start Menu is back with sizeable tiles and new capabilities. Search your computer, the Web, get the latest news and weather and more with the help of Cortana, Windows 10‘s personal digital assistant. Enjoy an all-new Internet experience with Microsoft Edge, the new Web browser that’s fast, compatible and constructed for today’s modern Internet. Shield your PC from harm with the integrated Windows Defender and Windows Firewall. With all this and more, isn’t it time for a new Windows experience?
Keep your open apps organized with Virtual Desktop support, which lets you create desktops with apps that pertain to certain needs
Enjoy seamless functionality between modern and Win32 apps with the ability to minimize, maximize, resize and change position on the desktop
Change the layout of your open windows on your desktop with Snap enhancements, which feature consistency across modern and Win32 apps, Snap Assist and four-quadrant Snap that fills your screen with four apps in a two-by-two configuration
Utilize Cortana, your personal digital assistant, who is always at the ready and brings you what you need without disturbing the conversation — search the Web, read the news, find things on your PC and more
Keep your favorites, interests, investments and more easily accessible with Cortana’s Notebook, where she keeps track of your personal likes, preferences and more
Surf the Web with Microsoft Edge, a Web browser that is fast, compatible and built for today’s Internet, and keep your online collections of favorites, reading lists, browsing history and current downloads in The Hub
Safeguard your PC with Windows Defender and Windows Firewall — both working to protect your PC by scanning for malicious software