Windows 11 pro online activation
Windows 11 Pro When an order is placed, the keys will be sent manually by me. To ensure a fast delivery, kindly send a message or reminder as soon as you place the order. Typically, keys are delivered within 30 minutes of placing the order between 12:00 PM and 12:00 AM. For orders placed outside of this timeframe, kindly be patient as you will still receive your key as soon as possible. It’s important to keep this in mind before placing an order and to refrain from leaving negative reviews if the key is not received immediately. If the key has not been received within 24 hours and no message has been sent, kindly inform me and I will send the key as soon as possible. Though this is a rare occurrence, it’s important to be aware of it. Appreciate your understanding.
Windows 11 Pro is a version of the operating system developed by Microsoft for business and professional use. It includes all the features of Windows 11 Home, as well as additional features and tools that are designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as larger organizations.
Some of the main differences between Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 Home include:
- Windows 11 Pro includes the Hyper-V virtualization feature, which allows you to create and manage virtual machines on your computer.
- Windows 11 Pro includes Remote Desktop, which allows you to remotely access and control other computers running Windows 11 Pro.
- Windows 11 Pro includes BitLocker, which is a disk encryption feature that helps protect your data by encrypting the entire drive.
- Windows 11 Pro includes Windows Hello, which is a biometric authentication feature that allows you to sign in to your computer using your face, fingerprint, or PIN.
- Windows 11 Pro includes DirectAccess, which is a feature that allows you to access your organization’s internal network from a remote location.
How to upgrade from 10 to 11 pro ?
- Purchase the upgrade: Before you can upgrade to Windows 11 Pro, you’ll need to purchase the upgrade. You can purchase an upgrade key online from the Microsoft Store, or you can purchase a full version of Windows 11 Pro and use the key to activate it.
- Backup your data: Before upgrading, it’s important to backup all of your important files and data. This will ensure that you don’t lose any important information during the upgrade process.
- Check your device’s compatibility: Before upgrading, make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements for Windows 11 Pro. You can check your device’s compatibility by visiting the Windows 11 Pro system requirements page.
- Run the upgrade: Once you’ve purchased the upgrade, you can begin the upgrade process. To do this, you’ll need to download the Windows 11 Pro installation file and run it on your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions: The upgrade process will take you through several screens, including accepting the license agreement and selecting the type of installation you want. Be sure to follow the on-screen instructions carefully.
- Activate Windows 11 Pro: After the installation is complete, you’ll need to activate Windows 11 Pro using the product key you purchased.
The upgrade process usually takes some time, depending on your device and internet speed, so you may want to schedule it for a time when you don’t need to use your computer.
It’s important to note that not all features or setting from Windows 10 may be available in Windows 11 Pro and some of the programs and apps that you had on Windows 10 may not be compatible with Windows 11 Pro.
In addition to these features, Windows 11 Pro includes a variety of other tools and features that are designed to help you manage and secure your devices, as well as to improve productivity and collaboration.
Windows 11 Pro can be activated using a valid key and the process is similar to the Windows 11 home activation process.
Some additional features and tools that are included in Windows 11 Pro include:
- Windows Information Protection (WIP) which allows businesses to separate and protect their sensitive data from other data on the device.
- Remote Business Data Removal (RBD), this feature allows IT administrators to remotely wipe sensitive business data from a device without affecting personal data.
- Windows Update for Business, which allows IT administrators to manage the deployment of updates and feature updates to Windows 11 Pro devices.
- Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP), which provides advanced threat protection for Windows 11 Pro devices and helps detect and respond to threats.
- Windows AutoPilot, which allows IT administrators to configure and pre-install Windows 11 Pro on new devices, making it easier to set up and deploy devices.
- Windows Analytics, which provides insights and recommendations to help organizations improve their device health and security.
Windows 11 Pro is designed to meet the needs of businesses and organizations of all sizes, and it offers a range of features and tools that are designed to help you manage and secure your devices, as well as to improve productivity and collaboration. It can be activated using a valid product key and the process is similar to the Windows 11 home activation process.
It’s important to note that some of the features mentioned here may require additional licensing or setup and they may not be available in all countries or regions.
There are no reviews yet.